We at Nana’s 24/7 Home Care are a trusted provider of home care services in Connecticut and Massachusetts, tailored to meet our client’s individual needs. The level of services we provide is one that meets and exceeds the home care industry’s standards.
We are a State-Approved Provider.
We accept Private-Pay clients; we are also a member of the Private Duty Homecare Association.
We are licensed, bonded and insured and adhere to the code of ethics of the HOME CARE industry. We take our vetting process very seriously, therefore all our caregivers undergoes a stringent full criminal background check, fingerprinting, sex offender registry check as well as licenses and other mandatory state checks.
For clients satisfaction, we have a Client-to-Caregiver matching service to ensure their compatibility. Our management also conducts regular assessments to guarantee that our clients are happy with the care rendered. Getting our aid means a more cost-effective and comfortable solution to residing in a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community.
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them in leading a dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy, and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services
- To be the provider of choice in the community
- To be the employer of choice in the community
- To be a financially viable agency
Our Core Values
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities;
- recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset.