Making our client’s home remain a cozy and warm place for them to live in.
Having a safe and healthy environment means a better lifestyle for our senior clients. Through Homemaker Services, we make it possible for them to age in place without compromising their well-being. Our home care professionals are committed to preserve the security of our clients’ homes and to ensure that they maintain an optimum quality of life.
Homemaker services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting routine housekeeping activities such as:
- Making/changing beds;
- Washing dishes, pots, pans and utensils;
- Cleaning kitchen counters, cupboards and appliances, including oven, and stove top burners;
- Cleaning inside refrigerator;
- Gathering up trash from inside the home and putting it out for pick up;
- Cleaning bathroom fixtures;
- Sweeping/vacuuming and scrubbing floors;
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery;
- Washing inside windows and cleaning blinds that are within reach without climbing;
- Doing laundry and ironing;
- Mending clothes;
- Teaching/performing meal planning and preparation;
- Cleaning up after meals;
- Assisting with special, written diet plans and reinforcing diet maintenance, which is provided under the direction of a Physician;
- Escorting or transporting clients to medical facilities, errands, shopping and outings;
- Shopping for essential items on client’s behalf such as groceries and cleaning supplies;
- Performing errands such as picking up medication and posting mail;
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support;
- Reading essential material to illiterate clients;
- Assisting clients with communication by writing or typing correspondence;
- Maintain a clean, safe, healthy, and habitable home environment including:
- Cleaning closets, basements and attics to remove fire and health hazards;
- Cleaning/shampooing and securing rugs/carpets;
- Spraying for insects within the home with over-the-counter supplies;
- Providing rodent control within the home (e.g. setting traps);
- Replacing light bulbs, fuses, electrical plugs, and frayed cords.
To know more about our Homemaker Services, please contact us or set an appointment.